CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008


Well, I am not sure where my September went. It has been a while since I last made a post. Sorry about that, but life is super busy. Bradley loves school. He always comes home so excited. Days getting shorter is making it harder to wake him up though. He loves to learn as long as Mom is not teaching him. I do his PE once a week. He enjoys that because he gets to be active. It was almost painful at first for him to hold still. He is just your typical busy boy. Jamie is a joy. I thought she would be jealous of her brother. She is not though. Brandon takes a nap and she and I get plenty of 1 on 1 time. She is getting so big. She loves to talk the ears off of anyone who will listen to her. Brandon is trying so hard to crawl. He does push up a lot. The other night he got himself up to sitting position all by himself. Nothing is safe on the floor. He scooches every where and is getting pretty quick. He is such a sweet baby. He rarely cries. I love being a mommy! I love to spend every moment with my family. I am very blessed. Naithan works so hard to provide for us. He tries so hard so I do not have to work outside of the home. He is so amazing, and I am very lucky to have him.

1 comments:

Julie said...

It's so fun when they get to go to school. I love spending more one on one with the other kids and I love doing school stuff when they get home and hearing about their day.