CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Harvest Everyone!

Well I can not believe it is October. I feel like every time I blink I loose a huge section of my life.
Bradley came home from school yesterday so excited. He got a gift certificate for a free bag of bread sticks at little ceasers for reading. He wants to go and redeem it after school today. Bradley loves kindergarten. It is so good for him. It is helping him to learn to control his wiggles a little more. We just got into the hang of our routine and potato harvest starts monday. That means I get my boy home for a week and a half with no school. Naithan has four days off in a row next week, so we are going to go to my Grandfather's cabin in Island Park. We are all so excited. We love to spend time as a family up at the cabin.
Yesterday we spent the day bottling applesauce and dehydrating apples. It was so much fun. The kids were a lot of help.

Brandon is 16lbs. He is also crawling now. I can not believe how big he is. Six months sure goes by quickly.

0 comments: